Friday, September 3, 2010

Prodigal Son

Fear not, for I have returned.

I've been writing, but not blogging... I just haven't had very much to say until now.

I'm back!  I've begun a Master's Writing program at Johns Hopkins University, and I'm taking two night classes part-time this semester.  So, as I'll likely have more writing-type things that I want to discuss out loud with others, I'll likely also be blogging more.

The first week of classes was not too bad.  I don't know if this is to lull us into a false sense of security before pulling the rug out from underneath us halfway through the semester, or if the class load will really be this bearable.  I was worried about working a 40-hour a week job, plus taking two core curriculum graduate level classes at a prestigious university (one that's known for being very difficult, at that), but it looks like I might be able to manage.

Updates to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment